Thursday, September 06, 2007

In the city




On my way to work yesterday some dude on the bus was fully checking me out which is all fine and well because you know that's bound to happen, if you see someone you find attractive you can't help but stare BUT bitch was with his girlfriend!!!

When we got on the bus he decided to sit right across from me, with is girlfriend in tow, and stare at me the whole 10 minute ride to the subway station!!! She was oblivious to his ogling because from what I gathered from her loud speaking (she was excited, ok? I'm not hating) it was her very first day of university and she found her psych class very interesting; she talked and talked about her prof and he would just answer with an "uh huh" and precede to stare at yours truly.

I usually don't have problems with dudes staring at me; if they're nasty or sketch I'll give them a dirty look and ignore them, if they're good looking I'll blush and try and not look in their direction but always end up looking at them regardless, but this guy was with his girlfriend. Does he not have any class??? I mean, I totally get that a guy's sex drive is completely different from that of a girls, that they check out other girls on a regular basis, but don't do it when your girlfriend is standing right there(and make it painfully obvious that you're doing so), its disrespectful to her and ultimately disrespectful to the girl you're checking out; 'cause you know he's a winner when his eye is wandering in the presence of his girlfriend...

and the best part was when the bus stopped at the subway, I got up and he got up really quickly and for a brief moment we were face to face, and of course Mr. Class decided this would be a good opportunity try and look down my shirt

...ugh I hope that chick dumps his sorry ass!

No comments: