Friday, August 31, 2007

Guys and Dolls




C/O of Pajiba's current five freebies here are mine! The ladies I'd love to be and the men I'd love to love, *sigh*...



1)Audrey Hepburn: Do I really need to justify this one? What girl doesn't want to be Audrey Hepburn, grace, class, beauty, intelligence, not to mention a great acting talent (she was brilliant in the children's hour)I dare you to find an actress in Hollywood today that can even come close to Audrey.



2)Marlon Brando: Marlon Brando > Laurence Olivier (on film anyway). His performances in On the waterfront and Juilus Caesar made me a believer, and damn was he ever fine!



3)Grace Kelley: Are you kidding me? who the hell doesn't want to be a famous movie star AND a princess



4)James Dean: Handsome, talented, the bad boy... uh YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Too fast to live to young to die



5)Ingrid Bergman: She was a timeless beauty, elegant and talented, oh why, oh why was I not born Ingrid Bergman?

No comments: