Saturday, August 25, 2007

House by the sea


So I'm currently listening to Iron & Wine (AKA Sam Beam) and can I say how listening to them (er him) feels like home; like warm honey; like summer road trips where the sun is setting, your window is rolled down and the warm wind is blowing through your hair.

Iron & Wine sounds like all the best things in life!

Iron & Wine is my soundtrack for this school year; when I'm in those libraries that are so quiet its deafening, I'll turn on my ipod and instantly be transported to the summer of 1995, in the back of the car drifting off to sleep dreaming of trees, cool lakes, and fire pits.

I didn't know it at the time but those family road trips were the best times of my life (so far) its going to be very hard for anyone to usurp my family and our good times in the Canadian wild, and Iron & Wine brings me back to those innocent times.

Iron & Wine is! Just is!


No comments: