Monday, June 12, 2006

Summer in the city

1) I got a job with the city
2)Saturday is the arctic monkeys concert. I'm annoyed with the hype and the girls on the message boards who cream their panties over the lead singer (I no longer read them because of this)and the fact that they've been given the task by NME magazine to save rock n roll. They're catchy and fun to rock out to but they're no beatles. I'm half turned off by the hype. They're regular guys playing rock n roll but one day Kate Moss will fuck one or all of them and there goes the guys next door, and then I will feel like a banwagon jumper for liking them (I'm not I swears on my life!) Vetiver is coming to town, if I don't see them I might be a little sad but I won't cry...Although seeing them live would make me happy
4)the big 1-9 is coming, and we may just go to peaches CD release party to celebrate. 5)Apparently I'm going to a gay bar. I'm pretty innocent so I'm wondering do they really have dance offs? (joke)
6) We're all out of high school and only now are we having a party when our parents are out of town...Better late than never.
7)I miss New York. I could seriously live there!
8)thus continues my dull existence, back to the pits!!!!!

No comments: