Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This Post Is Dedicated To Scamp Croft

Scamp Croft is Tom Croft's new Jack Russell Terrier Puppy. Clearly I would not have access to a picture of...I MEAN, Tom and I have decided that we weren't going to post pictures of our baby all over ther internet, heh...MOVING ON.

So as I was saying Scamp is a Jack Russell Terrier so he probably looks something like this:

Tnawwwww how adorable, non? Don't you just love that such a big man would have such a small dog? SO cute!

In honour of Halloween and in honour of Scamp Croft being welcomed into our fantasy family I'm going to waste my time on YouTube watching Wishbone's The Legend of Creepy Collars

EW Devont! James Haskell and his mouth would totally play the part of Devont and unfortunately Tom gets stuck with Joe, the noob, how fitting!

No comments: