Sunday, August 10, 2008

Death of a Trend: Music From the Motion Picture


Opening credits: Graveyard Girl by M83
Best intro EVER. Apparently my movie takes place in a high school in the 80s

Waking up:
Idea of Growing Old by The Features
Oh no! My movie better not be a love story

Average day: King of the Rodeo by Kings of Leon
Ummmmmmmmm... so a hoe-down?

First date: Bad Dream by Keane
Uh-oh, I take it my first date did not go well

Falling in love: White Flag by Dido
I loved you but I left you but I still love you...ok that's not confusing at all

Fight scene: Who's That Girl by Robyn
So my fight scene is a cat fight???

Breaking up: Can't Come Quickly Enough by Scissor Sisters
LMAO

Getting back together: Love Will Tear us Apart by Joy Division
Apparently this is an on again off again relationship

Secret love: Club Foot by Kasabian
In love with a freedom fighter I guess...

Life's okay: Carousel by Iron and Wine
Fits pretty well

Mental breakdown:
Promises by Badly Drawn Boy
'sometimes you just have to walk away'

Driving: D.A.N.C.E. by Justice
HECK YES!!!!!!

Learning a lesson: What I say and What I Mean by The Like
umm so I guess this means I finally learn how to make up my mind

Deep thought: Parisian Skies by Maximo Park
TRUE STORY!!!!!!

Flashback:
Song Beneath the Song by Maria Taylor
TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Partying:
Teenage Kicks by Nouvelle Vague
Fitting

Happy dance: Leave it Alone by Operator Please
I've totally done a happy dance to this song

Regretting:
The Boys of Summer by Don Henley
OMG how relevant is this???

Long night alone: Blue Bells by Patrick Wolf
TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!

Death Scene: Finale by Patrick Wolf
makes sense, beautiful death scene to a beautiful song

End Credits: La Vie en Rose by Edith Piaf
A wonderful end to a wonderful film!

No comments: