Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Celebrity Playlist: Elliotte Friedman

Today's Celebrity Playlist is all about CBC golden boy Elliotte Friedman. The hottest thing on CBC sports, second only to Ron MacLean. Love the way Elliotte reports and the questions he asks, he's not afraid to go there and get down to business! Plus I'm totally jealous, Elliotte gets up close and personal with the sweaty, panting, stars of the NHL, clearly I chose the wrong career path!



Elliotte Friedman's Celebrity Playlist:

1)Flathead -The Fratellis

2)Intervention-Arcade Fire

3)Buddy Holly-Weezer

4)In between days-The Cure

5)Home for a rest-Spirit of the west

6)Tell me baby-Red Hot Chili Peppers

7)Disarm-Smashing Pumpkins

8)I drink alone-George Thorogood and the destroyers

9)Sweet Jane-Lou Reed and the Velvet Undergound

10)Life-Our Lady Peace

11)C'mon C'mon-The Von Bodies

12)Woman-Wolfmother

13)Fly by night-Rush

14)Fifty Mission Cap-The Tragically Hip

Are you in love? I'm in love! Who knew Elliotte Friedman, CBC sportscaster, had such great taste in music. Maybe it will rub off onto the NHL stars because my god Nickleback? NICKLEBACK??? oh hell no!


*Side Note: I've always wondered what it would be like to date a sportscaster, can you imagine the voice mail messages??? HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO NICOLE thisisyouboyfriendElliotFriendmanjustcalling toooooooooo checkuponyouarewestillonfordinnertomorrow CAAAALLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEE loveyoubye.

AHAHAHAHAHA

...yes this is what I think about whilst awake at 4am lying in my bed, heh.

My boys are playing tonight, GO PENS GO!!!!!

No comments: