Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sidney Crosby: Mother-in-law approved



Dear Sidney Crosby,

My mum (your mother-in-law) said during the anthems tonight: "you know what? he's not just a hockey player he's a very handsome young man", CLEARLY I concurred! You're smoking hot! You know that you're hot (in theory anyways) but DUDE you're awkward is hell and can't dress for shit! I love you and everything, you're my fifth husband but DUDE you are the most awkward person in history.

I've been spending a lot of time with Rick Nash lately, and he's just like so chill, and so cool. Since Columbus didn't make the playoffs, he's been taking me out to dinner and stuff, and he's just so funny, and cute but in like a really hot way...ya know? Anyways he's waiting for me, he's arranged this romantic skyline dinner downtown, ugh how sweet, I'll talk to you soon!



Love,
Nicole

PS yey you won tonight!!!! And tell Jordo to score already!!!!!!!!

No comments: