Thursday, November 22, 2007

Date, Marry, Kill The Ottawa Senators Edition : Round 3

Apparently I shouldn't have taken a break because my boys, has their asses handed to them on a platter by the Buffalo Sabres, but srsly boys, Alfie can't do it all, shape up! HOWEVER, Heater did score a goal *squee* AHEM moving on...

I'd date Jason Spezza:

Everyone thinks Jason is like teh hotness but I don't see it...honestly I don't. He is attractive(I guess) but he doesn't make me quiver. I'd totally date Jason just because he's the rich nice guy. He'd hold your purse at the club while you slut it up with your friends on the dance floor, he'd buy your tampons for you, and drive you to McDonalds when you get the cravings, give you a $1500 purse for your birthday, he'd want to cuddle after sex, but homeboy is too nice...Fish is nice too but Fish is also manly but Spezz...I think we should see other people!


I'd marry Wade Redden:

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined wanting to marry a guy named Wade but Red is sooooooo fucking hot, and not just hot but handsome! He's the type to ride up on his white horse, sweep you off to his secret castle in the mountains, where he'll feed you grapes, make sweet love to you, and together you'll live happily ever after...and when I say castle I mean a log cabin in the rockies but still...*sigh*


I'd kill Randy Robitaille:

who?

No comments: