Monday, April 02, 2007

We teach old hearts to break

Today was my last archaeology lecture, and I must say that I'm going to miss my crazy prof and sitting in Northrop Frye Hall. I felt kind of sad. Another year over :(

...more stress freaking out that I'll fail all of my exams, get kicked out of school and become a pan handler.

Good news: I know what I'm going to talk about in my essay!

Bad news: I don't have a thesis statement.

More good news: unfort Kate Spade rain boots are a little excessive (even for an impulse buyer like myself) BUT tomorrow after academic counseling I'm buying ones with little pink hearts on them...yey me, even if I can't afford to spend my money on such frivolous things as rain boots...oh well I've always been 'crossing that bridge when I get to it' type of person.


And is this not the greatest video ever made????

No comments: