Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sorry Tom

So the Tigers lost to the Ospreys, boo hoo.

Don't get me wrong I am heartbroken, I mean Jordan Crane did his roots for nothing, NOTHING! Why is life so cruel?

I predicted that Leicester were going to take it but alas the Ospreys are keen to fulfil the long unfulfilled prophecy.

Anyway, wipe away those tears because this post is going to be about my school girl crush on Alun Wyn Jones. He's so fine isn't he?

He seems really sweet, and he likes to use idioms quite a lot, which shows that he's intelligent, and he's HUGE, if you were to wear one of his sweaters it would be like a snuggie! Alright one of you needs to steal one of AWJ's hoodies!

Here's the plan (jump to 6:18-7:30):


Fool proof, right?

Besides all of that, he looks good in a suit and that's all that matters!

*sigh*





Oh he knows EXACTLY what he's doing!

No comments: