Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rugby Hockey Cross Over

If you follow on me on twitter then you know that I've been live tweeting select games from the World Cup. And twitter is great because you type in the first thing that comes to mind without any filter, awesome right? Well so far I've made two pop culture references, and two rugby-hockey crossover references, while watching the games, as you can tell I'm pretty pleased with myself.

Just a few days ago I realized there was another rugby-hockey crossover, that was staring me right in the face, I mean how could I miss this? Its so obvious! So obvious that its kind of embarrassing that I didn't notice it right away.

Francois Steyn is the blonde, South African, rugby, version of Sidney Crosby; and Sidney Crosby is the brunette, Canadian, hockey version of Francois Steyn!

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Naturally there are pictures where we can compare and contrast.

Francois:




Sidney



Also there are videos

Frans

Sid


Do you see it? Am I crazy or- wait! You know what I mean!

The questionable haircuts! The pouty lips! The awkward interviews! I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THIS!!!!!!!!








or am I just projecting my fantasy of being the meat in a Frans-Sid sandwich? which, you know, is entirely possible.

No comments: