Monday, September 28, 2009

What's on my iPod: Alun Wyn Jones


Alun Wyn Jones is certainly making a case for himself. It may be time for me to bombard you with Alun Wyn Jones Picture Posts, although that might make Crofty jealous, lol.

Anyways here's a sample of what AWJ listens to. I can't get over how normal and humble he is, makes me admire him even more! I think he makes a better golden boy than Jamie Roberts. Don't get me wrong, love Jamie Roberts as well (clearly) but Roberts seems too keen, too up to the task, you know what I mean? Like he's been prepping for fame and glory whereas AWJ is more natural, he goes with the flow but still gracious, still humble. I prefer AWJ's approach, personally plus I really hate Jamie Roberts' new haircut, WHY? You aren't 35, grow that shit out!



moving on...


Good Riddance - Green Day


AWJ: I like this because it's a feel good song and it really motivates me when I need a lift before a game.

Me: I wouldn't necessarily call this a 'feel good song'. Its kind of sad actually but hey its a good song.

In your dreams - Kittie (Babe its actually 'In dreams')

AWJ: I like this purely because it is loud and fun

Me: Ummmm. Dude I like Kittie...back in grade 7.

Gangsters Paradise - Coolio

AWJ: This is a favourite. I really like the lyrics to work out to in the gym.

Me: Ahahahahahaha! This makes me love AWJ even more. AMAZING

There Is No Easy Way Out - Robert Tepper


AWJ: I like this because it reminds me of the movie Rocky and I like the title.

Me: Alun Wyn Jones, its official, I'm in love with you!

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

AWJ: I like the rhythm to this song. I find it motivational and it gets me going.

Me: I'm not getting a motivational vibe here. Romantic, yes. Epic, yes. but motivational? NO! Whatever I love this song!


c/o the BBC

No comments: