Friday, December 26, 2008

O Hai Thar Jared Boll


How could I have missed this? How could I have missed those glorious eyebrows?

While my focus of the Columbus Blue Jackets has been firmly planted on to my darling Rick Nash, Jared Boll has been running around kicking some ass for a season and a half. I knew he was there in theory, how could you not? He's the Jacket's enforcer and throws down with anyone, anytime, anywhere BUT its only been very recently where I've discovered his flowing hair and immaculate eyebrows.



Where have I been?


Jared Boll is a straight up hottie. Sure he wears graphic tees and the wrong wash of jeans and he listens to country but he's damn fine! His face is full of angles and points; sometimes he's loin quivering hot and sometimes hes totally precious and other times he's down right scary but you'd still hit it in a New York minute. And the best part is, he's nice, like genuinely nice, who knew?



Oh and you know its a total turn on that homeboy can kick some serious ass, our primordial instincts have not been completely wiped out, now have they?

What I wouldn't give to trade places with Kris Russell just for a day *sigh*

I think it just got a little hotter in here

Photobucket

No comments: