Monday, June 16, 2008

File This One Under: Random



I don't watch MuchMusic anymore because of the MTV rip-off shows they like to produce (see: the totally untrue history of...), the fact that I think I'm 5 years off of their target audience (13-15 yr olds), the fact that MTV Canada is a bajillion times better, AND because of the annoying slags they like to hire. But last night was the MuchMusic Video Awards, originally I wasn't going to watch it, because the MMVAs are quiet lame and embarrassing (I mean, the middle aged crisis on the block preformed...really, now!) But then I heard that Jason Spezza was going to be there and since the season's over anything slightly hockey related I will devour without a second thought!


Ok so they invited Jason Spezza...Jason Spezza guys! Of all the hockey players they could choose from, they chose Jason Spezza. Despite his hockey skillzzzz Spizza boy is a dork, a HUGE dork, his voice sounds like to should belong to a guy who gets excited about Battlestar Galactica Fanfic. Plus he was soooo awkward last night, I felt kind of bad for him.

C'mon MuchMusic, Jason Spezza? Jason Spezza? Why not Brooks Laich? I doubt he was busy PLUS he's hot AND charismatic. CLEARLY MuchMusic has jumped the shark...how tragic!

BTW: I loved it when Sarah asked him who he wanted to go home with tonight, he said no one because he's taken, and she fully told him "I don't believe that", HAAAAAAA!!!!!

No comments: