Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pretty Boy: Jamie Dornan


What I really want is a regular guy who can dress like a pretty boy but apparently that's not how the world works. So I'm stuck wishing that graphic tee wearing guys like Rick Nash, Sidney Crosby, and Chris (heee), knew how to dress. You don't know how much their ill fitting jeans haunts my dreams!

But I digress, this post is about enjoying the hotness that is Jamie Dornan! Keira Knightly's ex-boyfriend, Kirsten Dunst butt boy in Marie Antoinette, and overall sexy beast. He's too pretty for words but at the same time exudes this macho sexiness that can only be explained with moans and groans. And now for your viewing pleasure Jamie Dornan a non-graphic tee wearing kind of guy AKA the man of my dreams:

Don't you just love how he knows how to handle a woman and even though this is a photo shoot, he's giving, not getting. A true gentlemen! oh and his lips guys. His lips!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Like Kate, I don't go for the pretty boys, but DAMN, Jamie's fine!!!!

Work that flag!

*cardiac arrests*

No comments: